Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
How do I transfer group tabs from one computer to another
I am trying to transfer the group tabs from my old computer to my new one. I have transferred the bookmarks, but I can't find anything on how to transfer the same group tabs I had on my old computer. I have windows 7 on both.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
Hi TREKE, tab groups are stored in your session history file.
When Firefox shuts down normally, this file is named sessionstore.js and can be found at the main level of your Firefox profile folder.
While Firefox is running, or if Firefox crashed, your session history is stored in a subfolder named sessionstore-backups under the name recovery.js.
When Firefox starts up, it checks for sessionstore.js and, if that isn't found, for recovery.js. Depending on your settings, the file either is restored automatically or is made available through the History menu under Restore Previous Session.
For best results, do not try to delete/replace these files while Firefox is running.
A few other notes:
(1) How to find your profile folders on the respective systems: Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data
(2) By default, Windows hides the .js extension. To ensure that you are looking at the files I mentioned, you may want to turn off that feature. This article has the steps: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hide-file-name-extensions
(3) Some other files you may find in sessionstore-backups are:
- recovery.bak: a backup copy of recovery.js
- previous.js: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.js-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
Does that help?