Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
I can't see bookmarks when using Firefox on my new Imac
When using sync why I can't see my bookmarks in Firefox (account with bookmarks on windows laptop other Firefox without bookmarks on my Imac)
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη Silvin
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
HI Silvin, Thank you for your question. I understand that between two Mac computers that bookmarks are not syncing. In order to make sure that both devices are connected to the same acocunt and the same version please get both computers and try this experiment: For both computers do this
- Go to the sync page and click disconnect account
- Go to accounts.firefox.com
- Sign into your account from here
- Click on Tools > Sync now
- wait 5 mins
- Do this again with the other computer
- Add a new bookmark to one of the computers
- Click Tools > Sync now on both computers
- Search for the bookmark on the second computer
Is it there?