Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
I have placed a calendar wtih date time selection. It works fine on firefox 36 if i use a different mac machine.Ii was a surprise if i use the same firefox 36 on other mac machine, the calendar was not working well in terms of selecting hour.It only showed 23 in dropdown instead of showing 0 to 23. Totally clueless as the same again was working on ubuntu with firefox 36 version
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
Have you tried clearing the cache on the machine having issues?
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!