why cant you make it more dyslex friendly, its a head acke
I'm dyslexic and to try and get round some times is bad. there is not lee way with anything. when they wish you to up grade every thing is moved or gone in the order required,then it takes an age to try and sort out, they cant they make it more friendly to us, there is more than one of us out there , I'm just not ashamed to say it, we just learn a different way, It would also help a lot of children if they could
Rather a long while since you posted, but I trust some Firefox accessibility guru did contact you by email or some other method.Ανάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 0
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Thank you for your comment. There are a couple different issues here:
(1) Design of Firefox's user interface (toolbar, menus, etc.)
(2) Features of Firefox to help make web browsing easier
Mozilla has a team that works on accessibility issues and I'm sure they would be interested in your ideas and feedback.
Unfortunately, suggestions tend to get buried here in the support forum if there isn't a specific fix for something.
Would you be interested in providing more comments to someone by email?
Rather a long while since you posted, but I trust some Firefox accessibility guru did contact you by email or some other method.