Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Cache viewer limited image recovery
Firefox 35.01 does not show all viewed images in cache viewer or cache viewer 0.8.6 anymore, does anyone know how to resolve this ?
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (6)
HI neilbowls, Is there a limit on the cache that might be purging old entries? The cache limit is controlled in Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content where it can be overwritten if necessary. However this will affect the performance of Firefox.
As for the add on, please also contact the developer of the add on for more support.
Thanks for the reply, I always empty the cache after each browsing session and as I didnt look at much i thought it would be there. I looked where you suggested and emptied it but still the problem remains.
Thanks again for the help
Best regards neilbowls
Does this still work if you temporarily revert to the previously used cache service?
- about:config: browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp = false
I tried help then about firefox but cannot see config so I cannot check to see if the setting in true or false. Can you please tell me how to get to the place i need to be to check it.
Type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key to open the about:config page like you open a website by typing the URL in the location bar.
- if you see a warning message then you can confirm that you want to access the about:config page.
- use the Search bar at the top of the about:config page to locate preferences more easily
- preferences that have been modified and do not have the default value show as bold (user set)
- preferences that are user set (bold) can be reset to the default value via the right-click context menu
I have looked and the setting is already false so is there something else I am overlooking please ?