My Firefox browser freezes for a few seconds whenever I click on a link and navigate to a new web page.
A small window pops up. I have to click on "Stop" to continue to a new web page.
I have tried to reset the Firefox browser to the its default state, but it did not help.
I saw the error messages as follows:
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 4.3.0f4
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
hello, could you go to the firefox menu > help > troubleshooting information, copy the contents of that page and paste them here into a reply on the forum? this might give us a clue what is going on...
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη philipp
Could we continue in the earlier thread so everyone knows what you've tried so far and you don't have to repeat: nonresponsive script.
agreed - please don't open new threads for the same issue but follow up in your original thread at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1004242 to add any more information. thank you!