When you are in a Hubs room, you can share your camera or device screen to livestream to all the room members. This creates an object in the room, so it can be moved, pinned, muted and removed.
Share your camera or screen
- From the bottom menu, click on the Share button.
- Select either or depending on what you want to share.
- You then may need to grant permissions in your browser and on your device to allow access to your camera/screen.
- A new room object will appear that contains the video stream. Click and drag the object to move it in the room.
- This will appear in the list of Objects, this can be found in the top right corner.
To stop streaming your camera or screen to the room, simply click on the Share button from the bottom menu. It can also be removed by clicking onon the top right corner, selecting the stream object and clicking Delete.