Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Where did you put my toolbar? I want it back!
I did the 'refresh' firefox and now have lost my toolbar. I have several sites on that toolbar that I use regularly and it's a real pain in the . . neck . . to have to click several times when one click worked before. Why must people 'improve' things by making them worse? I want my toolbar back without going through a bunch more steps!
Wšykne wótegrona (3)
Thank you! I knew there had to be an easy fix, just didn't know where to find it!
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize -> Show/Hide Toolbars
- View -> Toolbars
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.