It seems that the text and icons on my tabs have stopped working. Nothing happens when I click them. If I click the tab outside of the text or icon, they work as expected… (Lesen Sie mehr)
It seems that the text and icons on my tabs have stopped working. Nothing happens when I click them. If I click the tab outside of the text or icon, they work as expected. This is driving me crazy! Anyone have an idea of what's going on?
- Clicking the text on a tab doesn't focus that tab, nothing happens
- Clicking just below the text, but inside of the tab, activates the tab as it should
- Same is true for the new tab button
- Pinned tabs are not affected, they work fine
- Hovering over the tab doesn't highlight the tab, unless you hover below the tab
What I've tried, that didn't work:
- Tried a full "Reset Firefox"
- Started Firefox in Safe mode with
- Switched from Firefox beta to Firefox stable by reinstalling from scratch
- Maximizing Firefox makes all the tabs work again (!)
- This started happening after I had my computer hooked up to an external screen. I've tried connecting to the same monitor again, but this doesn't change the current broken behaviour.
I'm running out of ideas, could anyone tell me what's going on?