I've encountered a recurring issue with Firefox on Ubuntu where my master password is sporadically not recognized when typed using my external wireless keyboard. … (Lesen Sie mehr)
I've encountered a recurring issue with Firefox on Ubuntu where my master password is sporadically not recognized when typed using my external wireless keyboard. This problem does not occur consistently but is particularly frustrating when it does, as it forces me to switch to my laptop's keyboard for input. I'm certain the password is entered correctly; after multiple careful attempts (3-5 times), the issue persists, leading to unnecessary stress and inconvenience.
- **Operating System:** Latest version of Ubuntu
- **Hardware:** Dell Latitude laptop with a Contour external wireless keyboard, connected through a Dell docking station. This setup is shared with another laptop (HP) via the docking station.
- The issue seems to occur sporadically and is not reproducible on demand, adding to the frustration.
- It has happened notably on the first login attempt after the computer's first boot of the day.
- On one occasion, the problem led me to change my master password under the mistaken belief it had been compromised.
This intermittent recognition issue disrupts my workflow and significantly affects my user experience with Firefox. The necessity to switch input methods and the initial misinterpretation of the problem as a security concern are particularly concerning.
I hope this detailed feedback assists in identifying and resolving the issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter Firefox.