Since a while back, the four choices in the restore section (Tabs from Other Devices, Restore Previous Session, Recently Closed Tabs and Recently Closed Windows) have bee… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Since a while back, the four choices in the restore section (Tabs from Other Devices, Restore Previous Session, Recently Closed Tabs and Recently Closed Windows) have been greyed out. The keyboard shortcuts don't work, and nor does Undo Closed Tab in the tab context menu.
I have found and tried various fixes for this, including:
- Starting Firefox in Safe Mode without addons.
- Resetting Firefox.
- Changing the values of browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo and browser.sessionstore.max_windows_undo in about:config.
- Checking to see if I have a user.js in the Firefox profile. (I don't.)
- Checking that Private Browsing isn't the default mode. (It isn't.)
- Creating a new profile to see if it had the same issue. (It did.)
- Running anti-malware scans. (BitDefender and SpyBot.)
- Disabling my anti-virus and anti-malware temporarily.
None of these solve my problems.
Tabs from Other Devices is greyed out, but I have never used it, and it might have been greyed out previously.
History works in general. Sites I visit are added to the log.
Preferences are properly saved when I change them.
Any advice on how to fix the problem would be much appreciated, as I am very fond of these features and used them often until they stopped working.
After looking through the Modified Preferences list created by the Troubleshooter, I have now also tried resetting the following:
The problem persists.