1. I have ALL cookies blocked in all windows, through the CUSTOM option. Some websites defined in the Exception list as Blocked and some websites that I cannot recognize … (Lesen Sie mehr)
1. I have ALL cookies blocked in all windows, through the CUSTOM option. Some websites defined in the Exception list as Blocked and some websites that I cannot recognize (and are not on the Exception list as Allowed or Allowed for session), still save cookies that I can see under Manage Data. The first two screen captures )on the left) show Google as blocked, but still saving cookies. Is this a feature or a bug?
2. I am using a website called athenahealth. It forced me to allow for session a bunch of domains and subdomains, including one that starts with 8752-2.
The last 2 screen captures show:
- info in the Shield for cookies, where the subdomain starting w. 8752-2 is shown as blocked
- the list of exceptions that shows this same subdomain (starting w. 8752-2) as allowed for session.
How is the above possible? Is this the way this is meant to work?
3. Is there a way to copy out, export or at least print the list of websites under Exceptions? I am concerned that somehow they are deleted (I was reading that Refresh deletes them, maybe something else does that too) and it took me quite a lot of experimentation to figure out what is that I have to allow for websites that I need vs. what I can safely block, when blocking ALL doesn't do the job.
4. Is there anything planned to allow a preview before printing (like in Safari) to facilitate printing only what one wants to print?
I'd very much appreciate answers to the above.