Upon the subject action, Windows 10 takes a system/memory dump, sends it to Microsoft, and automatically restarts. Firefox appears to be initializing for about 3 seconds… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Upon the subject action, Windows 10 takes a system/memory dump, sends it to Microsoft, and automatically restarts. Firefox appears to be initializing for about 3 seconds (after clicking its shortcut) and then the crash occurs. The display of the initial Firefox landing page is not obtained.
The blue screen of death (BSOD) has this message: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
Also, the networking software (NETGEAR) is rendered inoperable and must be re-installed upon Windows restart. Otherwise, my system is stable. Maintenance is regularly applied as it becomes available.
- Device name: LENOVO-71C72702
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
- Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.25 GB usable)
- Device ID: D607D8C6-79B8-48DA-BE03-F72C10EF4442
- Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA092
- System type: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display
-Edition: Windows 10 Pro
- Version: 20H2
- Installed on: 6/9/2020
- OS build: 19042.1081
- Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
Firefox was a delight to use. But now not so much, as it's unavailable as described above.
If anyone has a fix, or a suggestion for obtaining one, it would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!