How do I get Yahoo off of my firefox page? and why is it there!!
I am trying to load Firefox--and I keep getting this version with Yahoo on it. I just want to open to a page like the plain Google site.
Mehr Details zum System
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
If you want to set Google as your home page go to www.google.com, then open up Option > General and there you should see something that says "Homepage" and click the button that says Use Current Page. That should set Google as your home page when you open up Firefox it will load Google!
Geändert am von cryptochange
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.