Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
I've been using the LavaFox add-on years and in the past week FireFox has started continually resetting to the default theme on all my pcs - how can I stop this
Actually several problems have started occurring in the past week (has some kind of automatic update been done recently?), but:
- 1) on all three of my pcs, no matter how many times i change the theme, it resets itself back to the default the next time I come back into FF. I've re-downloaded and installed the themes and I've downloaded and installed two others to try different ones. Same thing happens. I restart and the theme is there, but when I close the browser and open it again later, I'm back to the default.
- 2) FireFox periodically has been started crashing (quite often) on my PC's.
- 3) On two of my pcs, I constantly have to switch to ie tab 2 in order to view some websites. the thing is, I'm using FF on the same websites on other computers without having to use ie tab so I know FF will work on those sites/pages. Sometimes on the two pcs in question I can even view pages in FF but when I go back to the same pages I have to switch to ie tab in order to view them again. this is really frustrating
Alle Antworten (1)
Thank you, yes there was an update a few weeks ago. I am sorry to hear that the add on preference will not save. Please see this article for more information onThunderbird add-ons - frequently asked questions Please see Lavafox's support site for further questions about this http://www.zigboom.com/contact.html
Does this also happen in Safe Mode? Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode And for crashes, please provide an example, and we can further investigate. We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and paste them into your response here.
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.