how do I get firefox to place photos from my e-mails into "iPhoto"??
I had safari before, now have firefox.....firefox will only let me put photos from e-mails into "downloads". I want them in iPhoto, but they will not go from firefox nor from downloads now....unless I switch back to safari and safari is extremely slow and sometimes does not work at all. ????????
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Webroot Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- NDS Player Plugin
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
You can change where Firefox saves ALL of your downloads by selecting a folder in the General pane of the Options menu. A step-by-step guide on how to accomplish this can be found here.
If you want to save only certain files to a location, you can right-click on the image and choose "Save Image As...". You will then be able to choose where to save that specific file. For more information on this, visit Saving Parts of a Web Page
This does not work.....the only choice I get is "photos"....not iPHOTOS....it will not let me scroll down to iPHOTOS....which normally was alittle below "photos". ?????
I haven't used a Mac in a few years so here's a tip that might help.
When you click Save image as or Download image or whatever, try navigating to Users > Pictures > iPhotos library.
Once you're there, right click the iPhotos Library and click Show Package Contents then you can save there.
My Mac knowledge is a little blurred as I mentioned but hopefully this works.