Verizon email web site shows up as text, new install of Firefox 26, win 7
Hard to explain but when I log in email at Verizon, basically display is text not GUI, I can see it knows who I am and there a a number of text links that i can click on. No issues with IE or Google Crome
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Bing Bar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
no luck with web console no CSS files.
I will probably quit for the night...send me any additional suggestion and I will try in the morning.
I do try and go to the main Verizon website (not just mail) and see the same issue
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem.