Suddenly a partial window; how do I get back to full window?
Coming out of a web page, Firefox was left with a partial window (on the left). I can read the full window only by scrolling to the right. I cannot restore the full window. I have tried quitting the application and restarting it (to no avail). I write this on my wife's computer where there is normal function. My computer is the last of the iMacs with a PowerPC processor.
Your help will be appreciated (for sure)!
Mehr Details zum System
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.
Remove the Firefox plist file (org.mozilla.firefox.plist).
- http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20060606082246983 How .plist files become corrupt and troubleshooting the results
Go to "~/Library/Preferences" and remove the plist file for Firefox (org.mozilla.firefox.plist)
Please update to the current Firefox 26 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox 3,6,16 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.