Why won't Y7mail load?
Firefox keeps blocking "content that isn't secure" when I open my email and for the life of me, I don't know why and it is getting really irritating seeing this everyday and not being able to fix it.
I checked, I have Firefox 26.0 and this is happening. PLEASE get programers to fix.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 2
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 BLNGBAR
You need to update Firefox, the mixed content settings have changed since Firefox 19 (which you seem to have).
I appreciate the help, but the update didn't solve the issue. Could it be because (oddly) there is "HTTPS" in the address bar? I take the "s" out and my email returns to normal. How do I remove it permanently?
I checked, I have Firefox 26.0 and this is happening. PLEASE get programers to fix.
The error has been fixed, methinks.
Thanks for replying!