Quicken downloads stopped
Quicken Premier stopped downloading my transaction into Quicken. This has been working for years.
Can I exclude firefox as a cause?
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
If this is a plug in or add on then yes, the way to determine if it is not one of the extensions is to see if the issue persists when you launch the browser in safe mode or disable all the other extensions, add-ons, and plug ins besides the one that is having the issue.
However Quicken Premier seems to be a third party software that downloads the transactions just through a connection that is configured through the software. Are there any there error messages in firefox that makes you suspect something being blocked from the browser?
If so, we are happy to help. Below are the steps for launching the browser in safe mode:
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- On Windows you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.