How do I permantly make google my homepage?
I have delta as my default home page. I did not do this but it automatically did it. So when I try to change it it doesn't change.Delta is causing pop-up adds and disturbing images and articles to pop up.
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Unity Player 4.0.1f1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Use this tutorial to make google as your homepage permanently .
Hope that will help you , and also do an adware cleaner too just in case.
Geändert am von Suresh Kumar
The best way to prevent any program from changing the home page is to lock the browser.startup.homepage pref via a mozilla.cfg file in the Firefox program folder
- lockPref("browser.startup.homepage", "<url of home page>");
These functions can be used in the mozilla.cfg file:
defaultPref(); // set new default value pref(); // set pref, but allow changes in current session lockPref(); // lock pref, disallow changes
It depends on the browser you are using. Fortunately for you there is a detailed step by step tutorial here for all browsers: http://a-zblogger.com/make-google-my-homepage/