Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
i want a fresh load with each reload not a page from history i need my changes to show up each time i load a page
I am a web designer and need to be able to reload the entire page fresh each time i make a change so i can test things i just changed on the website how do ni make this happen this was not an issue in the past but now the banners on the site stay the same and they should change with each reload
Alle Antworten (6)
If you hold the Shift key when you reload (e.g., Ctrl+Shift+r) then Firefox should disregard cached files and re-request everything.
Are you changing the banner URL to prevent use of a cached banner?
CO- RELL THIS LOOKS LIKE THE SETTING I NEED TO CHANGE BUT I DONT SEE HOW TO MAKE THE CHANGE IN FIREFOX CAN YOU GIVE ME THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE
Type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key to open the about:config page, just like you open a website by typing the URL in the location bar.
- If you see a warning message then you can confirm that you want to access the about:config page.
- use the Search bar at the top of the about:config page to locate preferences more easily
- preferences that have been modified and do not have the default value show as bold (user set)
- preferences that are user set (bold) can be reset to the default value via the right-click context menu
- preferences can be changed via the right-click context menu: Modify (String or Integer) or Toggle (Boolean) or by double-clicking the line with the pref
- preferences can be created via the right-click context menu: New -> String, Integer, Boolean
I have same issue with my site astrotarot .Mozill is apparently ignoring new version and serve me cached even if I pull directly form server with f5. Am i missing someting or it is a bug?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)