How to minimize icons/text in bookmark toolbar
where is the correct answer?
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1112
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
decrease sizes of tabs in the bookmark toolbar
Do you want to decrease the height, the width, or both? Would it be okay to shrink the text font or would you prefer to cut off the words after a certain number of characters?
Have you considered moving less frequently used bookmarks into a folder on the bar?
The appearance of the Bookmarks toolbar is governed by style rules. These rules are built in to Firefox but can be overridden by your own rules, either in a userChrome.css file, or userstyles you create in the Stylish extension, or by add-ons designed to let you easily change the Firefox UI.
- Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/roomy-bookmarks-toolbar/