add ons does not open
Have problems with flash sites, after following the complete uninstall and delete instructions for flash, re-starting computer and re-installing, problems were still there, then tried to uninstall realplayer plugin, and noticed add-ons didn't open. It Does open in safe mode though, managed to uninstall rp plugin, but problems still exist. Re-installed firefox, didn't help either.
Nevermind, found the culprit: Tab Mix plus! Everything is fine again!Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- PlayStation(R)Network Downloader Check Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Troubleshooting info does not open either. Options does, unable to manage add-ons settings though.
Nevermind, found the culprit: Tab Mix plus! Everything is fine again!