Problems with Kaspesky Password Manager add-on
I have allowed auto updates of FF to version 17 For all of the updates since I thin FF15 Kasp PM has failed to work with FF but works fine with IE (this is of course highly irritating). The Kasp website forum keeps issuing patches that it claims fix the problem but they don't. The add-on manager in FF always reports PM as incompatible and disabled. Has anyone had this problem and worked out a fix. The Kasp forum showed a bit of interest in my posts but now never seems to answer.
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Autofill Engine for Gecko and Webkit-based web browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Please see this. You can try to check if Kaspersky has updated the application, or request them to update it. Also, see the section on Safe Run.