Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Custom Icons and photos in pop-up boxes not showing up in My Google Maps
I created a special map in Google Maps called Tagworts in 2009. It has custom icons which show in Safari but not in Firefox (16.0.2). These items are also supposed to appear in the side panel where all the information related to each place is listed. The pop-up boxes which link to the icons on the map do not show the photos which used to be there (this is also the case with Safari).
I can't tell if the map works or not in other browsers. I need the map to work for a job application (the map is part of my work portfolio).
Is this a combination of problems with updates in both Firefox and Google?
Alle Antworten (1)
Works here in Firefox 16.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
If images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
- Check that images are enabled: Firefox > Preferences > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in "Firefox > Preferences > Content: Load Images > Exceptions"
- Check the "Tools > Page Info > Media" tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images with the cursor Down key).
If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Make sure that you do not block third-party images, the permissions.default.image pref should be 1.
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.