Arrowkeys stopped working in FF11
My arrow keys suddenly stopped working. I'm using Firefox 11 and haven't updated recently. They were working fine yesterday.
They also work fine when using any other program. Internet Explorer, texteditors. No problems.
Might be related might not, but the ENTER key skips two rows instead of the usual one as well.
Mehr Details zum System
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Many thanks. I have had a pdf tab open recently, and the problem had reappeared. I also have the Delicious add-in. As soon as I reach a page where I can test this out, I will report back.