Tab covers menus
In case this forum tries to detect anything, I'm asking about FF9.0.1 in Windows 7. The tab of the window (the part that looks like a folder tab and shows the title of the webpage) is over the menus (File | Edit | View | History | Bookmarks | Tools | Help. If I right-click the toolbar, and choose "Customize", the tab slides down to reveal the menus, but the menus disappear the moment I click "Done". I'm sure this isn't how FF should be designed, but it sure looks intentional. Anyone know how to move all the menus to the right so they are not covered by the tab?
Mehr Details zum System
Immer wenn Firefox geöffnet wird
Das begann, als…
when I installed Firefox
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.6
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11
Check and tell if its working.
There are other things that need your attention.
Please update Firefox to the latest version via "Help > About Firefox" or "Help > Check for Updates" The Firefox Firefox 3.5.11 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
You can find the latest Firefox 3.6.x release for your PowerPC Mac here:
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older.html