Why does the page in Firefox not show the page in the webhost's server?
I am a web site designer. I have on my computer Linux's Krusader file manager, which allows me to copy files to my web host's server. Normally, when I do that and have renewed the page on Firefox, the page showing in Firefox accurately reflects the change that I have copied to my web host's server. Lately, regardless of clearing the cache, exiting Firefox and coming back in, the page showing on Firefox continues to be the old page without the change.
I found that the problem lay in my web host's server. Thank you for your support.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.7.3 (suse-2.1.1-x86_64)) executes Java applets.
- Mime Type x-skype for Skype Buttons
- Gecko Media Player 0.9.9Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100714 SUSE/3.5.11-0.1.1 Firefox/3.5.11
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
I found that the problem lay in my web host's server. Thank you for your support.