Why does the page in Firefox not show the page in the webhost's server?
I am a website designer. I have on my computer Linux's Krusader file manager, with which I am able to copy files to my web host's server. Normally, when I do this, the page appearing on Firefox accurately reflects a change I have made and copied to the web host's server. Lately, the page showing on Firefox is only the old page, without the change; and my clearing the cache, exiting Firefox and coming back in has made no difference.
I found that the problem lay in my web host's server. Thank you for your support.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.7.3 (suse-2.1.1-x86_64)) executes Java applets.
- Mime Type x-skype for Skype Buttons
- Gecko Media Player 0.9.9Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100714 SUSE/3.5.11-0.1.1 Firefox/3.5.11
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
I found that the problem lay in my web host's server. Thank you for your support.