I just uploaded V7 and it spent HOURS downloading a new NET framework..
and now other programs don't work and I did not make a restore point before upgrading. What to do to uninstall the new Net framework?
Mehr Details zum System
Das begann, als…
day after downloading and installing new Firefox version
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- RadioPI Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
Try Disabling it
Check and tell if its working.
a) disabling what? b) how do you disable whatever-it-is.
Thxs for your response.
PS I cannot find any new Net framework on my HD where all the other NETs are stored. None of them were modified or created sooner than a year ago.
Maybe I need to reboot after installation? It took so long I ran the computer overnight. Will try that next!
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the link provided in my first reply to resolve your problem.
Geändert am von Hasan
Thanks. I want to get the computer back to before the upgrade. I imagine this is impossible. The link you provided has too many different scenarios.
Starting in Safe Mode makes no difference. My problem is not with Firefox but with another program that no longer works because Firefox went in and messed around with the Net framework business.
It means I have lost the ability to use my main program and will have to start everything all over again erasing years of programming work. My own fault for relaxing my backup routines. It has been a long time since I needed to do anything.
Sry i misunderstood the Microsoft .Net Framework software with the .Net Framework extension for Firefox.
Maybe you should contact Microsoft about this problem now.
Geändert am von Hasan