cannot log out of gmail
My friend logged into her gmail account on my computer. But now there is no way to log out. I already closed and restarted the computer ( mac OX 10.4 ) but it still pops up and is open!
How or where an I access the logout??
Geändert am von yoona
Mehr Details zum System
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22
If clicking the log-in button doesn't work, try this. I don't have a Mac, so the steps might be a bit different:
- Open the Preferences window.
- Go to Privacy
- Click on "remove individual cookies". A window will appear.
- Click on "Remove All Cookies"
This should cause Gmail to forget your friends session. However, this will mean that all of your sessions on other websites will be forgotten as well.
But it's good to delete cookies. They're not just used to remember your sessions on websites. Advertises also use them to track you to see what products you like.