Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
My Firefox chashes, i can´t kill it with task manager of windows, and can't shutdown my computer, i must reset my computer.
This situation was when i was reading my Gmail.
Alle Antworten (1)
I just had the same problem (this is actually the 3rd or 4th time in fact). I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox 8. While I don't have a fix for the problem (i.e. the cause), I do have a solution that seemed to work for me.
- Open taskmgr.
- End process tree for "firefox.exe" (I know, it doesn't work but do this step anyway.)
- End process tree for "explorer.exe" (this will make your screen blank except for your wallpaper since you just killed windows explorer.)
- ctrl+alt+delete and re-open taskmgr.
- Click "File" -> "New Task (Run...)"
- In the field to the right of "Open:", type "explorer"
- Click "OK" (or, press enter)
This will restart windows explorer and when I re-opened taskmgr, Firefox was no longer listed and I was able to restart Firefox.
Hope this helps. Merry Christmas.