How to:- Organise "Contacts" list Alphabeticaly by "Sir Name"
HOW TO -- I wish to have a list of contacts, listed alphabetically by "last name" and including email addresses alongside. Any additions to the list should automatically insert itself in the list alphabetically. This will be useful for making "hard" copies on paper when going on holiday.
Mehr Details zum System
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Order contacts list by surname"
Contact list is not part of Firefox, your application should allow you do that and to transfer data to a spreadsheet.
If you can see the entire contact list in rows and columns in a table you can use a bookmarklet or an extension to sort the list, if surname is one of the columns.
Bookmark I use when I don't have extensions is "Sort Table" from
- you can only sort on major, not on minor then major. [adds a/d to top of columns]
Extension I use:
- TableTools2 - Copy/Sort/Chart/Filter Table&More! :: Add-ons for Firefox
my notes on the extension
- Firefox Customizations (Notes)
had to retype this twice because of Mozilla's styles sheets for this site -- at least this one was short.