How can I get the favorites from my favorites tool bar to open in the main window and not the sidebar?
I created a favorites toolbar. When I click on some of the icons, they open in the main window like I expect. Others open in a sidebar which I do not want and cannot even get to full size. How do I get all of them to open in the main window?
Mehr Details zum System
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Generally, Bookmarks that open in the Sidebar are from links that you clicked on on web sites to add their Bookmark. To change that, right-click on the Bookmarks, opening in the Sidebar, choose "Properties" and un-check "Load this bookmark in the sidebar".
- For links and info on Bookmarks, see How do I use Bookmarks?
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
hi safe browser i am having the safe problem. when i clik properties as you suggest all that comes uo is the name and asking me to safe it when i click on safe nothing happens
You will not see "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" if you right-click on a Bookmark folder, only on a single Bookmark.
To help other users find solutions, please return and sign-in to the forum with your user name and password:
- click on "Solved It" next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your question
- DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply
Yes I have checed them and you are right. but i want to use the drop down button for book mark on the top not the sidebar When i go into customise this button is there but as soon as i close it the button disapears. Any suggestions I was able to use it up to day
On my system (Firefox 5, I have tested on a profile with Add-ons and on a separate profile with no Add-ons), works exactly the same using
- Bookmarks Sidebar or
- Bookmarks drop down button at end of tab bar or
- Bookmarks from the Menu Bar or
- Bookmarks from the Firefox button
I have no idea where/why you are having a problem.
what i am trying to say is that my bookmarks are opening in the side bar and i want them to open from the top usingthe bookmark drop down button. is there any way i can close the sidebar down?
Ctrl+B opens and closes the Bookmarks Sidebar.
The topic of this post concerns bookmarked pages opening in a sidebar when the bookmark link is clicked.
Geändert am von SafeBrowser
sorry im new to this don't know the rules or terminology Thank you any way for help and time