I have tried to update firefox to 3.0 several times, but it won't let me complete the process - is my operating system too old (Mac OX10.2.1)?
I have tried several times to update my firefox to 3.0, but it won't let me complete the process. I am using Mac OX v.10.2.1. Is this operating system too old? What are my options? Many of the sites I need to use no longer recognize 2.0 and do not work properly.
Mehr Details zum System
Ich weiß nicht, wie oft
Das begann, als…
several years ago
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/184.108.40.206