Firefox crashes, even in safe mode, when I try to add attachments in Yahoo mail -- running Mac OSX 10.4.11, FF 3.6.16.
Firefox has consistently crashed when adding attachments in Yahoo mail. For a while Firefox would crash immediately when I clicked "attach." Then, for a while it would allow me to upload files if they were located in a folder that the Yahoo mail application opened when I clicked "attach," but if I tried to navigate to a different folder, I would crash when I clicked on the root user folder. I then updated Flash and tried Firefox in safe mode, and now Firefox (in safe mode or not) is again crashing as soon as I click attach in Yahoo mail. My system is as above, Mac OSX Tiger (10.4.11) on an original Mac Pro, all stock parts (I had added some aftermarket RAM but removed it some time ago, before these crashes started). Firefox does NOT generate a crash report dialog when I restart.
Mehr Details zum System
- Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- npmnqmp 07076003
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 166
- Picasa plugin.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shutterfly Upload Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16