Using Mac OSX, Firefox won't quit but enters endless loop
This happens with both desktop and ibook Macs. Can't stop the loop with any keystrokes. Have to hold the power button to exit.
Mehr Details zum System
Das begann, als…
Has been ongoing problem for several months, prompting use of other browsers.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1
Please do not use power button to exit your Mac. Instead, you can force Firefox to quit by using the Force Quit option. See these instructions on how to do that: How to quit an unresponsive application using Force Quit.
To find out why Firefox is hanging when you try to quit it, please see instructions here: Hang at exit.