Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
I used to be able to assign a bookmark to a folder. Now when I bookmark the drop down menu that let me assign bookmarks to folders does not appear. Now everything just goes to uncategorized bookmarks. How do I fix this?
It used to be that when I clicked on "bookmark this page" I got a drop down menu that let me assign the page to bookmark folders that I had created. Several months ago the drop down menu stopped appearing. Now if I click on bookmark this page the page just gets sent to uncategorized bookmarks. I am unable to assign bookmarks to folders. I have stopped using Firefox because of the lag and because I am not able to assign bookmarks to folders. However, I have Firefox set up the way I like it, and I would like to use Firefox again.
Alle Antworten (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")