style sheet- I want to use my own custom stylesheet to view pages
I'd like to use a customised style sheet to view web pages in the browser. I'm sure I've read in the past that this is possible and I thought it was possible in Firefox. Am I right or wrong in thinking I can do this? If I'm right, how do I do it please?
I'm using Firefox 3.0.19 on Windows XP SP3. I haven't yet upgraded to current latest Firefox 3.6.10 as add-on IETab won't yet work in this version.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Mehr Details zum System
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19
I thought I'd read support for this kind of thing was going to be native in the Firefox / Mozilla browser as part of its web standards compliance. Maybe I was mistaken?
AND I see there are new issues of add-ons that do the same thing as IE Tab but support newer versions of firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fire.../web-development/. I need to "get with the program"!
Geändert am von DottyDom
You can also use Stylish to add a custom stylesheet to a web page.