Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Problem opening certain websites with firefox
I hv problem opening certain urls w/ firefox in my laptop, when I enter certain urls, it brings me to other page w/ statement :"reported attack page: this webpage at www.streetdb.com has been reported as an attack page & has been blocked based on your security preferences" . I never customize security preferences before. This problem doesnt happen when enter the same urls on other browsers like opera, IE, these browsers refer the urls to the correct websites. Pls help, I hv the screenshot if you want me to send. Thanks for the favor.
Alle Antworten (3)
That warning is coming from Google Safebrowsing, a security provider for your Firefox browser: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/phishing-protection/
Here is Google's report on that site: *Google: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=streetdb.com
You need to update your plugins. It is important to keep them updated due to continuing security fixes and improvements in those plug-ins:
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Check your plugin versions: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update Shockwave Flash
- Use Firefox to Download and SAVE to your hard drive from the link in article below
- SAVE to your Desktop so you can find it
- After download completes, close Firefox
- Click on the file you just downloaded and install
- Note: Vista and Win7 users may need to right-click the installer downloaded and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Note: Most browsers other than IE will also get updated with this one download
- Note: To update IE, same procedure but use IE to go: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
- After installation, restart Firefox and check your version again.
- Download link and other information: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing+the+Flash+plugin#Updating_Flash
- Also see: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing+the+Flash+plugin
Dear Mozilla Customer Support,
Thanks for the help, but it doesnt make any changes even I hv downloaded flash player & hv it installed on my computer. Enclosed is a screenshot file of the problem... Please help. Your favor on this is highly appreciatted. Thanks..
Ok, let me break this down for you.
- The warning you are getting is from Google Safebrowsing warning you that the site you are trying to visit is not safe, according to Google Safebrowsing. If you will read the link that I provided provided ( http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=streetdb.com ) you will see Google's explanation of what its research found on that site. You can choose to IGNORE the warning and PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! The Flash update in #2 below has NOTHING to do with this!!!!
- The recommended Flash update was to inform you that you needed the latest security update for Adobe Flash. This has nothing to do with the unsafe site warning in #1 above!!!!
Geändert am von Helper7677