Why does the add on disappear when I re-open Firefox after the initial installation?
I have installed the latest version of Firefox without difficulty. I wish to have the add-on 'greasemonkey' to help run a script on a messageboard site. Recently, I opened Firefox and the add-on icon was not present in the bottom right of the screen, and I could not use the script on the messageboard. I have tried downloading the add-on again but it will not show on Firefox home page. The only way I can get the add-on is to uninstall F/f completely, download it again and then download the add-on. This works for only the current session. When I restart F/f another time the add-on has disappeared.
Mehr Details zum System
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Not seen any information about this problem.
I have installed several add-ons (WOT, Wired-Marker, PlainOldFavorites and more...) but the programs aren't there. It's listed in the Add-ons Manager but can't be found anywhere else..... Every once in a while when I log on to FF there they are (the icons, but not all of them but a few) but dis-appear when I log off. It's annoying because my Key Scrambler will for work for awhile and then poof gone. It's been like this since I started using FF @ 4 months ago. I don't want to go back to IE but ......
Pleas Help..... Don't make me go back Pleaseeeeeeeee...