how do I adjust tab settings to- new pages in new window (Mac sys 10.6 if it matters)
I am a new user of firefox about to use a government site that requires tab settings to be set to (new pages in a new window) Is this the same as setting preferences to open new windows in a new tab instead?
Mehr Details zum System
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Allows webpages to support pressure-sensitive drawing on Wacom pen tablets.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Yep, that is the setting - as long as you don't have any Tab related extensions that have their own settings or take over that preference.