I can't see my song lists when I visit Playlist.com. My Players are there and functional, but I can't see anything on them. This is not a problem on IE.
My name is Shaunn Cochran. I hope someone can help. I am a faithful Firefox user.
When I visit Playlist.com, I can't see my song list on my Playlist Player. The songs are there, and I can play them if I click on them, but I can't see what it is that I'm clicking on.
All my players are like this. Even the "Featured" playlist on the Playlist Home Page is like this.
- Please note: I also experience this same problem when I visit other sites. For instance, when I visit the "Tagged" site, and someone has a "Playlist Player" on their profile, the player functions...but I can't see any information on the player. No Song List, no Artist Name, no anything. I can click in a space that is supposed to have a song listed, and can play that song, but I have no idea what I'm clicking on because I can't see it.
My issue is not answered in the FAQ's section on the Playlist website, nor is it answered in the Firefox FAQ's.
- Also please note: This is a Firefox problem. I don't have this issue when I use IE.
I much prefer to use Firefox though, I don't like IE.
I recently cleaned my system using "CCleaner". That's when the problem started.
I know that Playlist needs Adobe Flash to work properly, so I went through the process suggested in their FAQ section of "Uninstalling" Flash, and then "Reinstalling". It reinstalled successfully....but I still have the problem.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Shaunn Cochran
URL of affected sites
I have the exact same problem. It started a month or two ago. I made several updates to my PC right before this problem started. I downloaded a new Antivirus (AVG), I updated my Firefox, my Adobe and Windows did an update. I have no idea what caused this but I am really hoping there is a solution. Also, it's not only on playlist.com that I am experiencing this issue. When I log into my Facebook and play Family Feud, I can no longer see the score bar on the side. The game is functional but I can't see text on the sidebar. This and my playlists are the only places I've noticed this problem so far.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.5.4b3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Here are the "Extensions" I have installed. **
> Adblock Plus 1.2.1 > Answers 2.3.54 > CoolPreviews 3.1.0625 > DownloadHelper 4.7.3 > Fast Browser Search (My Web Tattoo) 3.2.3 > Java Console 6.0.19 > Java Quick Starter 1.0 > Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 1.2.1 > Nielsen 126.96.36.199 > Personas 1.5.3 > RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin 1.0 **Note: This says that it's not compatible with Firefox 3.6.6 ** > Stylish 1.0.9 > WeatherBug 188.8.131.52 > WOT 20100503
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB003
I have the exact same problem. It started a month or two ago. I made several updates to my PC right before this problem started. I downloaded a new Antivirus (AVG), I updated my Firefox, my Adobe and Windows did an update. I have no idea what caused this but I am really hoping there is a solution. Also, it's not only on playlist.com that I am experiencing this issue. When I log into my Facebook and play Family Feud, I can no longer see the score bar on the side. The game is functional but I can't see text on the sidebar. This and my playlists are the only places I've noticed this problem so far.
Hi Mariah ~
It's Shaunn, the original poster. Thanks for your posting. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's having this problem.
Now that you mention it, I'm having the exact same problem on Facebook as well, when I play Family Feud.
I wish someone would investigate and post a solution to this problem. No-one from Playlist has responded, and no-one "Officially" from Firefox either.
So Mariah, I appreciate you and your post.
If you find anything out...from anywhere...would you please let me know. You can post it right here and I'll get an email from Firefox.
I'll do the same for you.
Enjoy your day and good luck. Shaunn