When I want to forward an e-mail from my MAC or even just retrive one from "drafts" very often (but not always) ony the heading will appear and the body of the e-mail is blank both to me and to the receipient.
When trying to forward and e-mail or retrieve it from "drafts" more often than not only the heading will appear and the space where the body of the e-mail belongs is empty. If I try repeatedly - going out and then back in to the e-mail - I can eventually get it and successfully send it on. If I send it while the field is blank the person receiving it will just get a blank e-mail except for the address and subject line.
A few times a week
Mehr Details zum System
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6