BBC I-player says enable java script. it is enabled. I can listen to Classic FM ok but not BBC
Until yesterday I could listen to BBC radio. Now the BBC I-player says "enable Java Script. My system says that it IS enabled. I can still listen to classic FM. What do I do? Have gone round in circles
URL of affected sites
dumping history and cookies was suggested. i did that and now it works. I don't know why, i am a "uses' not a geek. it was like being blindfolded and told to find the light switch in a dark room!!Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4
dumping history and cookies was suggested. i did that and now it works. I don't know why, i am a "uses' not a geek. it was like being blindfolded and told to find the light switch in a dark room!!
Tried this, it didnt work!!! Any other suggestions welcome please?
I tried all of the above and none of it worked. All my updates are a day old and I just got the computer. I've had this problem with firefox before not just in Windows but Linux too. It seems to work fine with everything BUT firefox for some reason.