I've completely lost my toolbar containing history, bookmarks, file, etc
my toolbar has disappeared. I have no file heading, no history, bookmarks favorites etc.
Mehr Details zum System
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History...Help)? Hold down the key ( key in OSX) and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again (View > Toolbars). Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6. See: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing
See other Toolbars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
Full Screen mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen
Other Issues: to correct security/stability issues
Update Java: your ver. 18.104.22.168; current ver. 22.214.171.124 (important security update 04-15-2010) (Windows users: Do the manual update; very easy.) See: Updating Java Do the update with Firefox closed.
I too have lost my tool bar. I'm using a PC laptop and a Mac OSX and can't find my tool bar, history, bookmarks and files in the tool bar on either computer. Is it Yahoo that is screwing up or Firefox? Can't figure it out! Now using Safari. Had another problem with Yahoo Sports articles, when I clicked on a headline under sports I keep getting the message"fail" and could not read the entire article. All this happening in the past two weeks.