How do I refresh my inbox?
My e-mails keep disappearing and tonight the message was to refresh my inbox.
A few times a week
== A couple of weeks ago
Mehr Details zum System
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Picasa plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
So, you mean Yahoo! Mail. a. Click Reload button of Firefox. b. Press down Shift on keyboard and simultaneously click Reload button of Firefox. c. Click "Check Mail" button on Yahoo! Mail webpage (top right corner).
One of these should help you. Does it?
Update Java and Flash. For your own security, safety and comfort.
7/13/10 -- I can only see my new incoming mail by going to All Mail. Inbox shows no new messages since 6/27/10. What is going on?? Molly 520-624-0792. I wish you could just phone someone at Firefox instead of going through all this but I suppose you have millions of peope with problems. Thanks if I ever get an answer.