My web-site's navigation bar will not work in Firefox
My web-site's navigation bar will not work in Firefox. How do I make it work?
Every time Firefox opened
== As soon as I loaded my web-site
Mehr Details zum System
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Download Manager Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
A good place to ask questions and advice about web development is at the MozillaZine Web Development/Standards Evangelism forum. The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues. You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.
You need to post a link to the website or relevant parts of the code.
Could you give link to your website, please?
Or at least code of the navigation bar.
Update Firefox, by the way.
After updating to 3.6.2, I lost the ability to use navigation buttons. No suggestion has worked so far. I even disabled security programs...No, I dont have Norton 360..I have been forced to use MSN. Everything was ok before the update.