firefox prevents me sending an email . I cannot get my cursor in the message section
Firefox is preventing me sending an email. As soon as i go in it just keeps flashing up rows and rows of paragraph etc and seems not to load properly. I have checked with my service provided and they say it is a problem with firefox and suggested i download the latest upgrade which i have.
Every time Firefox opened
== Last week
Mehr Details zum System
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Extensions - add ons Firefox Syn Ex188.8.131.52
Java Console 6.0.15
Jave Quick Starter 1.0
Microsoft Net Frame
Real Player Browser 1.1
skype Ex 184.108.40.20698
The most likely cause is that an extension is interfering with the page. To see if this is the case, follow the steps at Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.
You may be able to work around the problem by clicking in the location bar (Address bar), then clicking back into the page.
There are several other reasons why a website might be producing errors.
- Bad item stored in the Browser Cache: Follow the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache.
- Bad cookie from the broken site: Clear cookies from the broken site by following the steps at Clear cookies and site data in Firefox.
- Cookies not enabled: Cookies must be enabled for many websites to work. If they are disabled, follow the steps at Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop
- Plug-ins are outdated: check for outdated plugins on the plugin check page.
- Firewall software is blocking some resources on the page: see Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet
For other steps to try, see Web sites look wrong